Advertisement

[BOOTCAMP INFIELD]: How We Ended Up At Her Hotel Demanding The Staff To Let Us Speak To Her

[BOOTCAMP INFIELD]: How We Ended Up At Her Hotel Demanding The Staff To Let Us Speak To Her ►►Download my FREE 100+ PAGE EBOOK on How To Approach A Girl (82 Things You Can Say When Approaching) :


►► Sign up for my free Webinar on How To Get Your First Date:


►► Sign up for my 12 Week Mentorship Program:

===================================

Today I'm bringing you an infield clip from one of my personal coaching pua bootcamps, that happened in India a couple of months back.

It's 10PM on the last day of Bootcamp. All of us are tired and sitting down at Starbucks.

My voice is gone. The throat hurts. Legs are paining with each and every step.

But then, we see a very cute girl. She's what someone would call a perfect 10.

So, I ask one of my students to do the past approach for the Bootcamp. And since he's been learning for the past 3 days continuously; I know he's ready.

He hesitates. I push him to do it. Tell him how he should go about it.

He does exactly that and the girl is absolutely loving him.

In a while, they leave Starbucks and are on the move.

It's an instant date.

I'm with him on text making sure he doesn't f*ck it up. Once sure, we leave and let him do his job.

Confident that today he's definitely getting it on with her.

But even after that, it doesn't work out for him.

Today, we'll be breaking that down in this video.

And how it led to us ending up at the Girl's hotel and demanding the receptionist to let us talk to her.

It's going to be one crazy ride for you.

Hope you enjoy the video.

Hit the subscribe button to show some love. Spank-it, smash it, demolish it.

I'll see you soon Iron Man.

===================================

►►Follow me on Instagram for regular videos/updates:


Get in touch:

Website►
Email ► kshitij@ironmanlifestyle.co

MUSIC:

►► PRFCT - Fly With You:

dating advice for men,dating advice india,dating coach india,dating coach indian,iron man lifestyle,ironman lifestyle,pick up girls,pickup artist,pickup artist india,pickup india,pua,pua india,real social dynamics,rsd india,rsdmax,bootcamp infield,pua bootcamp india,bootcamp india,pua bootcamp infield,commit to the result,put in 100%,pua motivation,how to talk to girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments