Advertisement

'I AM ALPHA' Confidence Affirmations While You SLEEP ~ Wealth & Spiritual Alignment Meditation

'I AM ALPHA' Confidence Affirmations While You SLEEP ~ Wealth & Spiritual Alignment Meditation These powerful Alpha affirmations will change your mind set into one of confidence, power, control, wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Become an alpha male or alpha female. Listen while you sleep to this Alpha affirmation video and program your subconscious mind power to attract confidence, power, law of attraction, wealth, prosperity, and abundance. "I AM ALPHA" Confidence Affirmations While You SLEEP ~ Wealth & Spiritual Alignment Meditation.

These affirmations were recorded exclusively for the Growing Forever YouTube Channel. For best results, listen daily for at least 30 days.

Subscribe Today, Grow Today:


The Best Affirmations On YouTube:


The First 60 Affirmations:
I never settle for anything but the best.
I take action now.
My movements are controlled and confident.
My posture is dominant.
I am an amazing person.
I have confident body language.
People admire my strength of character.
I am comfortable being an alpha.
I always find a way to succeed.
People are attracted to my positive and inviting energy.
My opportunities are unlimited.
I make others feel safe and secure.
People envy my positive attitude.
Self confidence is what I thrive on.
I am totally secure.
I am a leader.
I am successful at anything I choose.
I am happy in my own skin.
I always take the lead in social situations.
My posture is strong and confident.
I am liberated from the fear of failure.
Others look to me as a leader.
I am able to take control of any situation.
I am always strong.
People listen to me.
I am brimming with self confidence.
I face life head-on.
I walk and talk with total assurance.
I am always relaxed and calm.
I am bold and resilient.
People find me extremely attractive.
My body language is confident.
I trust in myself.
I am a winner.
I speak with power and confidence.
I am alpha.
I am dominant.
I act with authority.
I am self-reliant and persistent.
Other people respect me.
I am very attractive.
I am successful at work or play.
I feel completely secure in myself.
My movements are controlled and confident.
Liking and respecting myself is easy.
People feel safe around me.
I have an animal attraction.
I speak with authority.
I am admired by others.
I am a powerhouse.
Everything goes my way.
People are attracted to my mental strength.
It feels great to be in control.
I am assertive and powerful.
Leadership comes easily to me.
I am very confident.
Having respect for myself allows others to respect me.
I have incredible inner strength.
I am strong.
Others are naturally attracted to me.

"I AM ALPHA" Confidence Affirmations While You SLEEP ~ Wealth & Spiritual Alignment Meditation.

Thank you for watching Growing Forever.

Music licensed from Chris Collins, indiemusicbox dot com.

Do not drive or operate machinery while listening to sleep affirmations, sleep meditation music, binaural beats, or guided sleep relaxations. These affirmations are not medical advice.

alpha male,alpha female,mind,mind power,alpha,i am alpha,sleep,confidence,self confidence,esteem,self confidence affirmations,confidence affirmations,confidence meditation,affirmation video,abundance meditation,abundance affirmations,subconscious mind power,Subconscious Mind,affirmation,affirmations,growingforever,affirmations for wealth,Law of attraction,binaural beats,abundance,prosperity,meditation,Deep Meditation,Money,wealth,invest,growing forever,

Post a Comment

0 Comments