Advertisement

EDE Exercise #1 - Keeping it exact!

EDE Exercise #1 - Keeping it exact! Help me create more free content! =)


Merch :v -



DE Playlist: DE Playlist:

Let us do some exact diffy q exercises in the next time! :) At first we check for exactness, and then we go through the solution process in two different ways! :) Enjoy =D

2nd Channel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna send me some stuff? lel:

Postfach 60 06 03
14406 Potsdam
Brandenburg
Germany
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Website:

Instagram:

Flammy's subreddit:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Got some time to spare? Make sure to add captions to my videos! =)

Want to know more about me? Watch my QnA! =D

flammable,maths,integration,hard,university,potsdam,papa,flammy,putnam,integral,exact differential equation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments