Advertisement

Sansa & Theon | I might have found you [8x02]

Sansa & Theon | I might have found you [8x02] 'I want to fight for Winterfell Lady Sansa, if you'll have me'.

am i a theonsa shipper?
well, honestly YES.
i don't even know if it is legal tho. I mean until two days ago I loved Sansa alone and I wanted to see her reign alone on the throne at the expense of everyone, because she is the only one who deserves it. I still want it, let's be clear. But these two have such a special bond that my heart shipper has not held up.
And I know that it will end really badly, because it is written in the destiny that Theon will probably die, but I cannot help thinking of all the things that unite them, the suffering, the torture, the escape together.
I needed the two of them and I didn't know, and I know deep in my heart that it will always remain a scar in my soul for them.

TAGS: #fanvidfeed #theonsa #got #gameofthrones #viddingisart #theongreyjoy #sansastark

All the info : at the end of the video
Coloring : Autumnfantasy

I don't own the clips and the music. I just own the edit. All rights go to owners.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance

Game of Thrones,Got,Theon Greyjoy,Sansa Stark,Sansa and Theon,theon and sansa,theonsa,theon and sansa 8x02,Theon & Sansa 8x02,Sansa 8x02,Theon 8x02,GOT,GoT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments