Advertisement

uni vlog: eight hour study day ๐ŸŒŸ

uni vlog: eight hour study day ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŒพ december is upon us! feeling nostalgic.
in this video, you will see me go through a study day and run some errands, with the usual frustrations and whatnots. i hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค

[a little note from today: ]
today has been a pretty crappy day and posting this video makes it less crappy. ☂⛅ i wish i was feeling less of everything that i'm feeling right now and more of what i felt during this day that i filmed. i felt pretty inspired and strong. a lot of things in our lives wear us down and i wish i could've done a better job escaping them today. it's almost 5pm and i will try to turn in a few good hours until the day ends, because why not? it's not too late.
you inspire me a lot. thank you so much. hope you're well today.

love,
maria
๐Ÿป❤

_______________

you can find me here:

♡ my Instagram accounts



♡ my Tumblr blog


♡ my Goodreads


♡ my playlists channel


-------------------------------------
๐ŸŽถ music from epidemic sound

☃ outro photo by Nathan Fertig on Unsplash

studying,study with me,study vlog,vlog,daily vlog,day in the life,college vlog,university vlog,student,library study,study log,

Post a Comment

0 Comments