Advertisement

I Like It || Animation Meme || 13+

I Like It || Animation Meme || 13+ By popular request, more monster girls for you~
Oh no, I just realized it's Friday the 13th-

If you get inspired by my version, I would be happy if you credited me for inspiration~

Before anything, here are a couple things:
Yes, these are all girls.
Yes, they are all over 18.
Yes, this counts as a meme. "A meme is an element of a culture or system of behavior passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means." Animation memes are exactly that.

Characters appearing in order:
Toaster- Senpai (Toasty-chan)
Twillion
No name (Blue hair, red-eye gal)
Rost
Roxxe
Kellie
No name (Hellhound gal)
Zo
Elith

--------
Original meme by Weednant


Song: Cat Dealers & JRDN - Like It


--------
Instagram:
Twitter:
dA:
CuriousCat:
Discord:

Animation

Post a Comment

0 Comments