Advertisement

The Maxon Automated Side Loader - AVCO Disposal

The Maxon Automated Side Loader - AVCO Disposal What truck is 25 years old, has an arm more rickety and wobbly than every single bridgeport combined, and whose hopper scrapes the overpasses on the freeway? This Maxon ASL, of course!

Back on my first trip out to Apple Valley almost a year ago, I ran into this truck by complete surprise and certainly was not expecting them to still be running it. I believe this is the last Maxon ASL that all of Burrtec runs now (if Riverside doesn't use theirs) which is pretty cool being that these made up a majority of Burrtec's fleet back in the 1990s. How this one lasted all this time I do not know - perhaps it's the driver who refuses to drive any truck but this one! I'd be very surprised if this truck currently passes smog and is still on the road, but considering Burrtec doesn't really seem to be scrapping any trucks out in the desert I won't be surprised if they run this truck down to its very last leg or eventually get fined for running a 26 year old diesel truck in Southern California.

I do hope you all enjoy a full video of this, as a few people have already posted short clips of this in larger compilations, so sit back and watch almost a full 10 minutes of it!

Burrtec/AVCO:: If you see anything at all wrong with the content in this video, please do not hold the driver responsible. My videos are strictly for entertainment and are not intended to get any drivers/employees in trouble. Email me with any questions or comments at socal.garbagetrucks@yahoo.com.

Video and image Copyright © 2019-19 SoCalGarbageTrucks. All rights reserved. Please ask me before using/embedding my video/image.

truck,garbage truck,refuse truck,trash truck,trash,garbage,recycling,refuse,whiteGMC,WhiteGMC Wx64,diesel truck,waste management,Burrtec,Maxon,Maxon side loader,AVCO,AVCO garbage truck,automated side loader,trash day,garbage collection,victorville,Apple Valley CA,Burrtec garbage truck,kids trash truck videos,childrens truck videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments