Advertisement

How to discover my passion or purpose? What should I do with my life? | Hello! Seiiti Arata 126

How to discover my passion or purpose? What should I do with my life? | Hello! Seiiti Arata 126 Planning Your Life:

Learn the art of decision-making to find your purpose and free yourself from decision fatigue, analysis paralysis and burn-out.

Deciding on your purpose mustn’t be an obstacle in your life. Overthinking it can lead to unnecessary problems and even cut your actions short.

Find out how to cultivate presence to solve one problem at a time and do little tests to discover your purpose through practice, acting gently and collecting feedback.

Contact us (questions, suggestions, support):

Subscribe YouTube:
Facebook:
LinkedIn:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

ArataAcademyENGLISH,ArataAcademy,Seiiti Arata,Arata Academy English,purpose,live with purpose,décision fatigue,analysis paralysis,burnout,burn-out,décision-making,decide,decision,mission,

Post a Comment

0 Comments