Advertisement

Egg farmer Leo Aldueza talks about how he started his poultry farm | My Puhunan

Egg farmer Leo Aldueza talks about how he started his poultry farm | My Puhunan Egg farmer Leo Aldueza talks about how he started his poultry farm and the reason why he picked that particular business. He also looks back on his OFW days before setting his sights to farming.

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#Business

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan December 7 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,December 7 2019,20191207news,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,Egg farmer,Leo Aldueza,poultry farm,OFW,poultry,farming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments