Advertisement

German folk dances | Ballerina and Tap dance | Live performances | Germany | Part 1 | 2019

German folk dances | Ballerina and Tap dance | Live performances | Germany | Part 1 | 2019 Khadija Arsal: CREATION | STYLE | LIFE | INSPIRATION

This was an unplanned visit to Witzenhausen, Germany. We got a pleasant surprise to see the German traditional dance, Ballerina, and Tap dance performances. So, I thought why not to share with all of you 😊

Phone Camera for recording credit goes to Hafiz Muhammad Waqas

Let me know what you think of this video in the comment section below.

I am thankful to all of you for your constant love and support! Its highly appreciated!

Please Like, Share on your Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Instagram and Subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos.

Subscribe:

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ( khadijaarsal )
For business (khadija.arsal2@gmail.com)

Hi friends I am using these products for making my YouTube videos

And you can buy these products online
1- Lenovo ideapad 710 S plus:
2- Nikon D5300 camera:
3- ESDDI Camera stand:
4-EVITOR microphone:


Hi, Khadija here! I'm a Pakistani girl who moved to Europe for studies. Currently I am doing Doctorate in Germany. This is my life through vlogs 😊

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!
Thank you so much for watching!

how to tap dance,tap dance,tap dancing,learn to tap dance,classical music,ballet,dance,theatre,ballerina,Live dance performance,German traditional dance,Traditional dance,Traditional dresses,Witzenhausen,German folk dances,Germany (Country),Folk Dance (Sport),Hesse (German State),Festival,Dancing,Dances,Dancers,Country (Musical Genre),Deutsch,Dance Dancing,Folk Dance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments