Advertisement

This Mario Maker TROLL Level Proves I Don't Have a 200 IQ...

This Mario Maker TROLL Level Proves I Don't Have a 200 IQ... Today I am playing a level created by Maker David, called Maker Dave's Swan Song which is his last Mario Maker Troll level before Mario Maker 2 releases. I've never played a full Maker David troll level before so let's find out what devious tricks lie in store for us!

Play Maker David's level with this code:
F2E7-0000-03E9-9F64

If you are curious about the discontinuity at the 4:05 and at the 17:00 mark, I had to edit out my daughter coming into the room and causing me to die very dumb deaths both times lol. I could have left them but I felt the video flowed better without the interruptions.

DONATE 🔸
TWITTER 🔹
TWITCH 🔸
DISCORD 🔹
FACEBOOK 🔸
MERCH 🔹

super mario maker 2,mario maker 2,mario maker 2 troll,mario maker,mario maker troll,dgr,dgr mario maker,dgr troll,ryu,ryukahr,impossible level,carlsagan42,ryukahr mario maker,mario maker dgr,ryu mario maker,troll,mario maker ryu,mario maker ryukahr,super expert mario maker,super mario maker,mario troll,troll mario maker,impossible troll level,kaizo mario maker,mario maker kaizo,carlsagan mario maker,mario maker carl,carlsagan troll,troll carlsagan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments