Advertisement

Scorpio 😻 The Object Of Ur Desire? It’s a ❌ situation./& A Past Person U LONG 4; Finally A Chance?

Scorpio 😻 The Object Of Ur Desire? It’s a ❌ situation./& A Past Person U LONG 4; Finally A Chance? πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žWelcome To Your Souls Journey TarotπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Thank you for stopping by my channel! If you enjoy this reading please like, share, and subscribe!

For a personal reading please go to the about section of my channel. There you will find all of the info you need. Choose the reading that fits you best and then scroll down to the bottom. Click on the link and complete the process. Once you do you will be automatically scheduled in the earliest date that I have available. And I will be in touch within 1 to 3 days to confirm this date. At that point, if that date does not work for you we can change it.
Once you have purchased a reading for me please follow up with an email, letting me know that she purchased a reading. And also let me know how you would like to proceed. Would you like your reading done live via FaceTime, or pre-recorded. Thank you so much and I look forward to helping you on your journey!
yoursoulsjourneytarot@gmail.com

If you would like to make a generous donation to the channel my PayPal link can be found in my banner or in the about section. I want to thank you all so much for all of your donations, and support. It truly means the world!

Namaste πŸ™


For entertainment purposes only.

#your souls journey tarot,#your souls journey,#scorpio love reading,#scorpio soulmate reading,#april tarot reading,#april horoscope,#daily horoscope,#horoscope reading,#tarot reading,#intuitive tarot reading,#tarot reader,#people,#scorpio,#love,#soulmate,#tarot,#horoscope,#twin flame,#ascension,#april,#vlogs,#blogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments