Advertisement

MY PROM DRESS IS HERE! | WILL HE ASK ME?

MY PROM DRESS IS HERE! | WILL HE ASK ME? My prom dress is here! Will he ask me?

Lacey's Prom Dress is here! She was shopping forever online until she found it! It's finally here, and she is so excited about it! We haven't seen it on her yet, but looking forward to it. The only real problem, is that Easton hasn't asked her to Prom yet! I'm sure she's thinking "Will he even ask me?" Little does she know, while she's out our family is helping Easton prepare!

Our app is called- Keep it Crazy

Intro music by Aaliyah Raffell

Merch website:

Camera used to film this vlog-

Super fans: We really need your help! You can help us translate our uploads, and get credit below each video! Click here to help:

Fan Mail
Crazy Middles
P.O. Box 3071
St. Johns, AZ 85936

my prom dress is here,prom,will he ask me,prom dress,prom proposal,proposal,dress,will he ask,dress is here,crazy,funny,crazy middles,crazy pieces,keep it crazy,crazy good life,family,big family,large family,family vloggers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments