Advertisement

The Entire Bible New Testament But Im Screaming Every Word (1 Million Subscriber Special) Part 1

The Entire Bible New Testament But Im Screaming Every Word (1 Million Subscriber Special) Part 1 [PLEASE READ]


((((((I want to first apologize to my loyal subscribers for leaving without saying a word for almost an entire year. Unfortunately, life throws things your way that prolong anything you work on. In my case it was sickness, family responsibilities and finishing up high school. If you didn't know, I returned about 3 months ago on twitter (@thehunter1s1k). Ever since then, I've been laboring night and day over this video to make sure it's perfect for you all to enjoy! I had to cut this video into 2 parts because my computer doesn't like me. Also, I might be done with the screaming vids after this. Maybe, I'll do it occasionally but for the most part, this is it. But don't worry, my channel will go back to the way it used be but with more time and effort put into it and less screaming. I hope to see you all in my future uploads when I return after new years!
But for now, sit back, relax, grab a bible, something warm to drink and read (or scream) along with me!))))))
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


(Also, this is the New King James Version for those who want to follow along)

[Time Stamps]


Mathew- (1:00 - 1:54:17)
Mark- (1:54:18 - 3:11:54)
Luke- (3:11:55 - 5:24:48)
John- (5:24:49 - 7:01:42)
Acts- (7:01:43 - 9:17:01)

PART 2:

Scream,screaming,bible scream,screaming bible,the bible,new testament,the bible new testament,screaming the bible,entire,entire bible,the entire bible screaming,screaming the entire bible,bible new testament,new testament screamed,meme,bible meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments