Advertisement

Skyrim Revisited - How to obtain Amber and Madness Ores

Skyrim Revisited - How to obtain Amber and Madness Ores You'll need Saints and Seducers Quest which you can get in Bethesda's Creation Club for 1,500 credits for these ores to become available. Khajiit merchants outside of cities sell them and they seem to respawn in the two areas I showed in this video. Hope this helps.
If you like what you watch and would like to see more of my videos please feel free to subscribe as I usually upload new videos frequently however there will be times I may take up to a week and a half before posting new videos due to real life affecting my upload times. As always Thanks for Watching :)


SHAREfactory™

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{5859dfec-026f-46ba-bea0-02bf43aa1a6f},Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Special Edition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments