Advertisement

My Mythic Championship Deck | Throne of Eldraine Standard Deck (MTG Arena)

My Mythic Championship Deck | Throne of Eldraine Standard Deck (MTG Arena) Skip Deck Guide to Gameplay: 08:34
Decklist:

Enjoyed? Leave a like and SUBSCRIBE! It's free! Free is good!
Subscribe to my channel:

I stream this game often on Twitch, follow me there:


Follow me on twitter:


#megamogwai #mtg #mtg_arena

megamogwai mogwai,mtg,mtg arena,arena mtg,megamogwai,magic arena,magic the gathering,mtg 2020 standard deck,magic 2020 standard deck,throne of eldraine standard,throne of eldraine standard deck tech,throne of eldraine,throne of eldraine standard deck guide,mtg standard 2019,standard 2020 deck guide mtg,magic: the gathering,magic,magic online,throne of eldraine standard decks mtg arena,mythic championship deck,mythic championship,mythic deck mtg arena,

Post a Comment

0 Comments