Advertisement

10 Fashion Mistakes That Might Cost You an Attractive Girl

10 Fashion Mistakes That Might Cost You an Attractive Girl 10 Fashion Mistakes - The difference between an average girl and a really attractive girl is male competition. think in terms of 5 versus a hundred

and while all 5 of the orbiters for an average girl can be average themselves and not really have anything special about them

you better believe that out of a 100 men lusting for a really attractive girl at least 20 have their style absolutely on point





My name is Alexander Loskutkin (just Alex) and I am a successful russian pua coach going international.

I am 27 and do what I preach everyday. The day I get married would be the day I stop giving dating advice.

I coach daygame mostly because this is what I do everyday.

I offer skype coaching and live coaching, dm me on insta for that.

mens style advice,mens fashion tips,mens fashion advice,mens style tips,mens style how tos,menswear stylist,mens style 101,mens style expert,style mistakes,mistakes,most common style mistakes,10 style mistakes,how to avoide fashion mistaks,mens fashion mistakes,how to look good,how to look stylish,mens style mistakes,10 Fashion Mistakes That Might Cost You an Attractive Girl,seduction,fashion mistakes,Fashion Mistakes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments