Advertisement

My Christmas Wishlist 2019 | Gift Ideas For Teens

My Christmas Wishlist 2019 | Gift Ideas For Teens click the links below to shop some of the items i mentioned in this video.. #christmaswishlist

my fav lip gloss - buxom


rimmel lip gloss


hair waver


my fav liquid blush - benetint


my fav mascara


Dr Jart's facial water toner


face moisturizer


color changing light bulbs


dr martens - red platform


blow dryer - hot tools


airpods


airpod case


record player


khalid vinyl


check out more of my videos:






FOLLOW ME!
Instagram:
SnapChat: ashlundjade
Facebook:
Twitter:

mgmt: maddy@besocialgroup.com

christmas gift guide 2019,christmas wishlist ideas 2019,my christmas wishlist,christmas wish list,christmas gift ideas 2019,christmas wishlist,gift guide 2019,ashlund jade,ashlund,jade,christmas gift ideas for teenage girl 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments