Advertisement

I keep on having sex with my ex. I'm wondering if my separation was a mistake? # 9

I keep on having sex with my ex. I'm wondering if my separation was a mistake? # 9 This video originally was uploaded on Vimeo for viewing as an extension to the 'problem answered' here on Ask Rafah My youtube channel:  Ask Rafah # 9
I've decided to upload these as I wanted whomever to benefit from these card readings as there could be a message for you or someone you may know!

The card reading offers Life Guidance, and advice on cards pulled for anyone who finds themselves in a situation like this. The advice here may speak to you and correlate how to handle the situation you find yourself. Or you may be a viewer who is simply curious!

The card reading will you advice should you find yourself holding on to an ended relationship, either physically, sexually, and or emotionally. The cards guide you to the steps you need to take and offers you insights to your blocks and what surrounds you. What steps will best to take? Plus a guided healing meditation to help navigate the terrain of a breakup and release.


'Ask Rafah' on Vimeo is a platform where you are given tools to heal and transform your problems or issues, extended from my Youtube channel - Rafah Sabbagh

As a Change Agent, Multidimensional Guide & Coach, Intuitive Life Transformer - I help you to get back on track to 'Live a Vibrant Life, Inside & Out - and for those who choose to take ownership and lead a life on their own terms.

If you would like to make a donation:

If you would like to read further articles or for coaching and/ or intuitive reading the check out my site: www.rafahsabbagh.com ​or you can also make donations through my website via PayPal button!

Thanks for being here and I truly hoped this may have helped you.

I appreciate and welcome all your Likes, Shares, Subscribes! I do try to reply to all of you - but do feel free to comment.


Live a Vibrant Life!

Rafah xx

For legal purposes, all videos are general readings, not one-to-one readings and are strictly for entertainment purposes only. Viewers are solely responsible for how they interpret the readings and Rafah Sabbagh/ Ask Rafah / Liberty Lane TV takes no responsibility for individual viewer interpretation. Thank you.

#tarot #relationships #advice
Facebook:
Signup to my newsletter: 'Be in the know' section on the sidebar

tarot,advice,relationships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments