Advertisement

FREE WIFI and PLENTY of POWERPOINTS?!?

FREE WIFI and PLENTY of POWERPOINTS?!? I absolutely LOVE COFFEE but hanging out at Starbucks is not a kind of norm to me. I needed to charge my Laptop, my Phone, my Camera and even my Portable Charger and that was why we decided to go there. An old friend came to visit while me and Ajis were consistently arguing about the walking distance from Tampines West CC to the nearest Bus Stop.

My Instagram - @didy.sdk
Aliff Instagram - @aliffashaari

My Gear
Canon EOS 200D Mark II w/ 18-55mm IS STM Kit Lens
Canon 10-18mm IS STM Kit Lens
Gorillapod 3K Kit
Rode Video Micro
Aputure MC Multicolor LED
ASUS VivoBook S13 Laptop
Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Softwares
Adobe Premiere Pro 2019
Adobe Photoshop CS6

This video is not sponsored. Thanks Starbucks Tampines West and the Barista who was kind enough to let me shoot my B Roll. Check out their website for more information!


vlog,vlogs,vlogger,blog,blogger,vlogspot,freewifi,powerpoints,wheretogetfreewifitampines,starbuckstampineswest,tampineswest,tampines,starbuckstampines,wheretobeproductivetampines,didysdkvlog,didysdk,wheretofreewifitampines,tampinesfreewifi,brollsequence,coffeeart,latteart,latte,coffee,morningcoffee,productivitycafe,timelapses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments