Advertisement

Exploring an Abandoned Trashed Primary School

Exploring an Abandoned Trashed Primary School The explore

I didn't know anything about the school being abandoned till my friend showed me and I was shocked when I entered the building that it is still got some left over bits from a primary school of what it used to be but it is completely trashed from the local kids

History

the school had a maximum capacity of 138 children between the ages of 5 to 11 the school was built in 1954 and closed in 2007 and in 2016 had proposals for 65 houses to be build on the site once the school had been demolished but the proposals haven't gone ahead and the school still stands to this day n 2006 the records with it had less kids going for 2 years and then the County council had the last words and then shut it in 2007 and then it has been left abandoned and rotting away for 11 years and there was Callum permission to demolish the old school for housing development but it has fell through so the school is now just sitting there be an eyesore

News article

It’s time the eyesore of the derelict School site was dealt with. I believe the old school buildings are an ideal place for much-needed affordable housing for the people of . Local area there should just be housing on the footprint of the buildings, leaving the surrounding green space as recreational space for everyone to use

Phase of education:
Primary
School type:
Community school
Gender of entry:
Mixed
Establishment status: closed 2007
Number of pupils: 138

Demolishing

Demolition of the former Primary School, and the construction of 65 No. dwellings with associated infrastructure provision. As amplified by additional survey results and amended plans received 11th May 2015

Members’ attention was brought to the main agenda papers and the late observations sheet which proposed an additional condition under recommendation A and an amendment to recommendation


☆ DISCLAIMER: I do not force entry into any locations, neither do I vandalise or take part in any other criminal activity. I simply enter peacefully, record a video and take pictures and leave.and also I do not share locations

I hope you enjoyed the video
Dont forget to subscribe so you wont miss out on a next video
and give the video a like :)
Don’t forget to hit the Notification bell πŸ””
to be notified when I uploaded again
and drop a nice Comment down below

Come and Buy Merrin Merch link πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
:

Follow my social medias: they are

facebook page
twitter
google +
instagram
link
vloging channle
My Website
Merrin Merch link πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
:

School

Post a Comment

0 Comments