Advertisement

Practicing with my no seer friend - what comes in my album

Practicing with my no seer friend - what comes in my album A few days ago I was in the hospital doing some checkups for my head. All went well. The guy who plays the synthesizer is my friend Emanuel. He is blind and values his life very much. I also enjoy playing keyboards in my musical style. Today we value our health more than ever and share music wherever and however. In this video you can see how we practice one of my favorite songs. This song belongs to my authory and will be on the album that will come out very soon for all of you. We see with the eyes of the soul and we feel very much every melody. We hope you enjoy the video.

guitar shredder,Power Metal,Feeling in music,Passion for the music,Enjoy,My Song,EE.UU,

Post a Comment

0 Comments