Advertisement

Every Call to Pharmacy EVER 2 | LEGO Hospital | Stop Motion

Every Call to Pharmacy EVER 2 | LEGO Hospital | Stop Motion Every Call to Pharmacy EVER 2 | LEGO Hospital | Stop Motion

As a Registered Nurse, I call pharmacy pretty often throughout my work day... and I always feel bad calling them because chances are, I missed something on my end. In this LEGO hospital stop motion video, I go through another common phone call I make to pharmacy. They must hate me by now.

If you missed Every Call to Pharmacy EVER 1 click here:

Thank you for watching and be sure to subscribe!

Follow me:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram: @_brickology_

registered nurse,pharmacy technician,pharmacy technician training,pharmacy student life,lego hospital,lego,stop motion animation,nurse life funny,registered nurse rn day in the life,nursing student life,nursing student tips,pharmacist,pharmacist day in the life,nurses,nurses funny,nurses funny stories,brickology,hospital life,working in a hospital pharmacy,working as a pharmacy technician in a hospital,how to be a nurse,nursing student,lego medical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments