Advertisement

Nauders Is A Place To Remember!

Nauders Is A Place To Remember! The second location in my summer trip to Europe with Sunlight motorhomes was Nauders, a town right at the tri-border with Austria, Switzerland and Italy.

I'd never heard of Nauders and wasn't aware of quite how cool and beautiful it is there, I didn't really know what the plan was hence the lack of an intro but I was pleasantly surprised with the riding on offer and the enthusiasm of the Bike Club Nauders members who joined in and showed me what's on offer...thanks guys!

I won't be forgetting Nauders in a hurry now and I can definitely recommending taking a visit if you can.

Thanks also to Martin Erd for the sick photos (inluding the thumbnail) and to Sunlight for the T65 motorhome!







I also have a Patreon account which really does help me continue this channel! www.patreon.com/aliclarkson

I recently launched my website where I have merch available to buy www.aliclarkson.com

Thanks for watching!

ali c,ali clarkson,bikeclub nauders,nauders,nauders austria,nauders mtb,nauders mountainbike,nauders biking,nauders biking holiday,nauders trails,Reschen Pass,lake reschen,italy,italy bike trails,austria,austria bike trails,enduro,enduro bike,downhill bike,downhill biking,downhill mtb,enduro mtb,nauders enduro,gopro hero 8,gopro karma grip,mtb pov,mtb gopro,danny macaskill,fabio wibmer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments