Advertisement

I CAUGHT the cutest FAKE GHOUL TROOPER lying about being an OG... (he's ONLY 11!)

I CAUGHT the cutest FAKE GHOUL TROOPER lying about being an OG... (he's ONLY 11!) I CAUGHT the cutest FAKE GHOUL TROOPER lying about being an OG... (he's ONLY 11!)
πŸ”” Subscribe
πŸ”₯ Twitter
πŸ”₯ Instagram
πŸ”₯ Twitch
πŸ”₯ Tik Tok @Formula

I CAUGHT the cutest FAKE GHOUL TROOPER lying about being an OG... (he's ONLY 11!) This fake og ghoul trooper lied about his stats in fortnite and I caught him pretending to be a real ghoul trooper in Fortnite duos fill...

Family Friendly Fortnite Content #fortnite

fortnite,family friendly,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,formula,ghoul trooper,ghoul,trooper,kid,kid fortnite,ghoul trooper fortnite,duos fill,fortnite ghoul trooper,ghoul trooper gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments