Advertisement

EP8: TRENT OUT LOUD - Conceited for MTV's Wild 'N Out

EP8: TRENT OUT LOUD - Conceited for MTV's Wild 'N Out So good to sit down and just talk sneakers with the homie @conceited . Such a good convo that I decided to just let the interview run 40 mins and not edit it down. We go back and forth on some sneaker topics, however we both agree that collectively as a culture have to be more responsible to make sure we don’t f@$k up this game that we all love.

My highlight was getting bodied in our one sided rap battle, next time I’m gonna be prepared. At least I can say I lost to one of the best battle rappers of all time.

Click the link in my bio, to see the entire episode, and don’t forget to follow @jimmy.shoetron

jordan,nike,mtv,AJ,jumpman,sneakers,conceited,wildnout,battlerap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments