Advertisement

Coconut Oil In Coffee Is Healthier & Michelle Helping Make It

Coconut Oil In Coffee Is Healthier & Michelle Helping Make It Michelle helped me make coffee with coconut oil instead of milk. Coconut oil in your coffee has a lot of benefits, one of which is the ability to stay alert longer on a single cup of coffee.

Michelle loves to help me make coffee each day at the store. She gets things out for me and then puts them back away one by one.

The coconut oil helps to burn fat, increase metabolism, keep you alert longer and gives you more energy. Added to coffee, it extends the benefits of coffee for keeping you alert.

I notice that I no longer need as much coffee in the day to get through when I am using coconut oil.

I dont remember all the details but coconut oil has a lot of other health benefits as well.

Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

Troy



The Do It Yourself World and The Off Grid Project are trademarks under The Do It Yourself World LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Off Grid Homesteading With Melanie:

The Do It Yourself World Electronics:

TR Tech Tactical & Survival:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Patreon account for special videos and footage, prizes, gifts and more:


Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for just about everything you do on there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Copying this video, in part or in full, is a violation of copyright unless the user has express permission from the owner. Violation of this copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

If you make a purchase of a product through a link that I provide I may earn a small commission on that purchase. Thank you.

I do not get paid to endorse products although I may, at times, review a product given to me for free. I am not paid for my reviews. If I purchase a product myself for review I will disclose that in the video.

the do it yourself world,the off grid project,off grid homestead,homesteading,coconut oil in coffee,coffee coconut oil,coconut oil benefits,coconut oil cofffe benefits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments