Advertisement

A TIMELINE of 'Michael and Me' : Author Shana Mangatal ༺❤༻ An Interesting Read : LINK BELOW ༺❤༻

A TIMELINE of 'Michael and Me' : Author Shana Mangatal ༺❤༻ An Interesting Read : LINK BELOW ༺❤༻ A Timeline of "Michael and Me" Author Shana Mangatal.

Can anyone please tell me who wrote this blog?

I found this to be a very interesting read. I haven't read the book but the one thing we all know about Michael Jackson is that he seemed to capture everything in still frame. There are hundreds of thousands of Michael Jackson photos with many individuals and yet I can only find this one picture of him and his secret love. Not to say that it's impossible... but highly unlikely especially over such a long period of time... AND the time frame seems to collide with Debbie and Lisa. Oops!!! Go Figure.
Is she saying that while MJ was trying to have his children she was secretly a part of his world... and if so... why did he not choose her to mother his children. None of it makes sense to me.
I didn't know MJ personally, and I could be wrong, but that just does not sound like the character of Michael Jackson.
For me... if her story is not true it is defamation of character because she is implying that during the time of Debbie and Lisa... she was his Secret Lover.
Does she even realize that? Does she even care?
Am I wrong about the timelines?
I'm just sick of people so interested in their own 15 minutes of fame that they could care less about the damage they could be doing to this mans character. Sickening.

༺★༻
Please allow me to inform you that this channel is not owned by "3T" or any member of the JACKSON family... nor do I represent them in any way.
༺★༻ This is simply a TRIBUTE channel ༺★༻

Information May Be Questionable... Compliments Of The Internet...

The Jackson5,The Jacksons,Jackson,Taj,Taryll,TJ,Next Generation,Michael,Janet,Jackie,Tito,Jermaine,Randy,Rebbie,La Toya,Reality Show,Identity,Album,Shana,Mangatal,Michael and Me,Author,Lover,Romance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments