Advertisement

Why My Hero Academia Probably ISN'T Ending & What's Coming Next Explained

Why My Hero Academia Probably ISN'T Ending & What's Coming Next Explained On twitter today there was tons of discussion about My Hero Academia, and specifically the discussion turned to whether or not My Hero Academia is Ending. Is the end near, or are we just transitioning to the next saga of the series? What could be coming next, and is All Might's time finally almost over? Let's discuss!

The thread that inspired/is this video:

Follow me on twitter for more updates!: www.twitter.com/VocalPineapple

Check out my other videos!:

All Might Is Running Out of Time! All Might's Death SOON!? Can He Stop It? - My Hero Academia Theory:

My Intro Music:


Subscribe to the channel! Thanks!

#MyHeroAcademia #MHA #Anime

My Hero Academia,MHA,My Hero Academia Ending,My Hero Academia Isn't Ending,My Hero Academia Not Ending,Why My Hero Academia Probably Isn't Ending,Why My Hero Academia Isn't Ending,My Hero Academia Marineford,My Hero Academia War Arc,My Hero Academia 4 Months,MHA War arc,My Hero Academia's War Arc,My Hero Academia Shigaraki,Shigaraki Tomura,League of Villains,All Might Dies,All Might Death,Shigaraki Kills All Might,Shigaraki,My Hero Academia Timeskip,Hawks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments