Advertisement

The SHIFT Within: Watch this video you'll NEVER Be the Same

The SHIFT Within: Watch this video you'll NEVER Be the Same Reality is not what you think it is, and once you watch this video you will see what I mean. This video I'll show you EXACTLY how to raise your vibration and SHIFT your level of consciousness. The TRUTH is.....when you SHIFT your inner state everything on the outside completely TRANSFORMS.

➡To experience THE SHIFT Free Webinar Click Below...


➡ For My Ho'oponopono Meditation Click Below...


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video I'm going to show you the shift within. I'm going to show you something I'd never shared before and I believe if you watch this video, you will never be the same.

Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now on this video, I'm going to be sharing with you the shift within understanding this truth about reality.

This understanding that when you come to the basis of it changes everything because instead of going about reality as trying to change the outside, which we know the outside is just the reflection and the same way that I might see this very beautiful mirrors here. I know that if I want anything to change, it does nothing.

You know what I mean? But if I look at myself and I changed my special over that light and shades, you know what I mean? Now these are the reflection changes. Reality is a mirror. Now here's the thing. Think about how powerful this is.

When we shift our consciousness and realize that everything is about how we relate to ourselves, we can then change how we're relating to ourselves. Then change our outer reality. You can't change that which is outside of us, but I'm going to be sharing with you some ideas, I think totally revolutionary, but not revolutionary.

There's been a lot of people that have shared it before the ancient wisdom and stuff, but um, it's stuff that sometimes we overlook. Okay. And let me share with you this too. I believe that if we change our energy fields, we change our life. If we change our energy fields, we change our life. Now here is the thing that got my hand to Dod White Board. I felt like that guy from blue's clues.

Uh, I had a hernia notebook, Mercer notebook. I have a huge, it's called the easel. Okay. So anyways, let's stay focused here. So let's say this is us right here. Me and my stick figure. Are we here? Oh yeah. Oh yeah, look at that. Look at that right there. Okay. We all have an energy field that goes around our body and then it goes much further beyond what we think.

Now this is our energy field. Now in that energy field, there are things that have happened in our past. Somebody called you a name, parents treated you a certain way, you were Burswood one time, whatever it is, any of the ticks that you have about the way reality is, you're like, people are this way, whatever.

Then anytime you have those, those beliefs about the outside, remember the outside as a mirror, the reflected back to you and they're kept inside your own energy field. So the key to this is understanding that when you take responsibility for what's an in your energy field, you then begin to transform your life.

But you see, here's the thing people, a lot of times people will over there and say, that's not ma. That's not me. That's not me. That person did this to me. They are wrong, but they're over there. How can I take responsibility for what they did over there? You are taking responsibility for your own energy field.

You are taking responsibility for how you respond to this person doing something to you. So the key is understanding responsibility. You cannot change that which you do not own. Now here is something that that's may plant a seed inside of each understanding when you go out in public, okay?

When you go out in public, you are merging with other people's energetic fields. Some people may say, oh, I can read the body language. I can do this. A lot of times we're just subconsciously reading each other's energy field. Now, listen to this. When you go out into public, okay, and you've got your energy field right there.

What happens is the reason, sometimes it feels chaotic in public is because when you go out and you have your energy, if you, everyone has their energy field, you may go to a public place where there's a thousand people or hundreds of people or whatever it is. They all are thinking of different things and they're all in their own reality, so it feels chaotic walking around because.....

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

shift,shift within,inner shift,inner reality,aaron doughty,the shift experience,how to shift,easily shift,powerful shift,shift consciousness,inner state,raise your vibration,aaron doughty shift,The SHIFT Within: Watch this video you'll NEVER Be the Same,belief shifting,parallel reality,shift technique,how to raise vibration,how to shift your consciousness,paradigm shift,shift meditation,shift frequency,parallel realities,increase frequency,bashar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments