Advertisement

I Bought the First 10 Halloween Items Wish Recommended!

I Bought the First 10 Halloween Items Wish Recommended! I ordered the first 10 Halloween items that were recommended on Wish.com. My kids and I try out the 9 products that actually arrived!

Shop
• My New Camera:
• My New Lens:
• My Old Camera:
• Audio Recorder:
• As Seen on TV Store:

Further Viewing
• Product Comparisons:
• Product Updates:
• The HOT List:

SOCIAL MEDIA
• Follow my other social accounts, or to contact me, visit
@freakinreviews on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Say hello to me at my personal Instagram or SnapChat @baldvegas

#wishapp #halloween #wishhaul

wish haul,halloween wish haul,wish.com haul,wish halloween,halloween wish app haul,wish product unboxing,wish app haul 2019,halloween costume wish haul,wish halloween decorations,testing wish products,

Post a Comment

0 Comments