Advertisement

G-Eazy - One Of Them (ft. Big Sean)

G-Eazy - One Of Them (ft. Big Sean) Follow us on Facebook to never miss a upload!


...

Artist: G-Eazy / Big Sean
Song name: One Of Them
Let me know what you think about this song in the comment section below!

► G-Eazy:






Picture credit •

If you are the owner of this picture and want it removed,contact me and I will delete the video as soon as possible.

...

Support BaseCoreMusic:





...

BaseCoreMusic:
This channel aims to give artists a platform for everybody, all kinds of music is welcome to sent to my e-mail below.
BaseCoreMusic acts as a showcase of talent, promoting with respect to licenses of creative works of which it takes no credit.

For more questions you can also reach me on my e-mail below.

SUBMIT/REQUEST: BaseCoreMusic@hotmail.com

Music is copyrighted, advertisements pay the owner of the rights. Objections to this exposure? Please get in touch: BaseCoreMusic@hotmail.com

Sean)

Post a Comment

0 Comments