Advertisement

ADULT MALE EATS CUPS & FIGHTS TABLES (Fear Pong)

ADULT MALE EATS CUPS & FIGHTS TABLES (Fear Pong) I so so desperately wanted to title this video "EXTREME FEAR PONG (W/ Billie Eilish)"

but I didn't

because

as far as the FEAR PONG goes:

yes I put my physical wail beeying in harm's way in more than four instances throughout six minutes and four seconds of my video (wait thats the whole thing... cringe)

but

have you seen the ones that that one channel named "Cut" does??? (ones = fear pong videos)

THEY PLAY
WITH THEIR
EX

'S(ES)


and for that reason, I went for an alternate title.

stay sweet

@mikekorzemba is a cracker...


pen15.



Update:
🧂oooh ur soooo salty!!!! @mikekorzemba🧂
I might have u come pepper my salad u
fair-skinned dunce [}:

wrestling,ronda rousey,kurt angle,diy,how to pour,etiquette,rules of conduct,to tie,tie,job interview,how to fold,how to eat,how to drink,how to behave,romantic dinner,boys,boy,guys,guy,tutorial,handcraft,diy activities,diy projects,tips,tricks,lifehacks,useful things,proyectos faciles,trucos,crafts,do it yourself,wine,for men,manly,man,men,5-minute crafts men,5-minute crafts,queens,science,

Post a Comment

0 Comments