Advertisement

✅ 'You become a teenage girl, obsessing about minutiae. I don't want that' - Graham Norton on why h

✅  'You become a teenage girl, obsessing about minutiae. I don't want that' - Graham Norton on why h πŸ’– Please Visit:
πŸ’– Please Subscribe:
✍   Graham Norton is planning to strip back his work commitments.  The 56-year-old presenter has no plans to give up his self-titled BBC One show altogether but admitted it would be "ideal" if he could reduce how much it was on screen so he could take more time off.  "What I might try to do is just cut back on my workload. We are on air right now 35 to 36 weeks a year. So if I cut that down, maybe lob ten weeks off it, then I think that would be ideal," he said on on America's SiriusXM radio.  "Then I would be able to stare at a wall, write a book, walk the dogs..."  However, Graham isn't interested in retiring because he thinks it would turn him into a different person.  He added: "What's odd is, when you stop working you become a teenage girl. You start obsessing about minutiae. I don't want to turn into that person."  Meanwhile, Graham - who split from ex Andrew Smith four years ago - recently opened up on his own love life and revealed he ditched Tinder because he didn't want to me ...
πŸ’– #independent

independent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments