Advertisement

MY SURGERY EXPERIENCE(s)-Consult-past experiences-snap in dentures/mini implant surgery😬

MY SURGERY EXPERIENCE(s)-Consult-past experiences-snap in dentures/mini implant surgery😬 Hello everyone and welcome to my online diaries basically :) I discuss my surgery experience I had May 13 2019 and also talk about the consultation and some previous experiences I have had with sedation dentistry in the past and how that affected my choices and experience in this surgery. I hope this video is helpful to others looking at the option of immediate dentures and implants! I was awake for surgery and had 13 extractions with 6 upper teeth cemented in bridges and 10 mini implants placed with snap In horseshoe acrylic over dentures placed all in one sitting and awake. If I can do it YOU can do it! Thanks for watching and please subscribe for new video updates!!

For business inquiries please email
glitterheaddental@gmail.com

FIND ME
fb www.facebook.com/glitterheadbeauty/
IG www.instagram.com/princessglitterhead1/
SC @aliciahebna

surgery,dental surgery,surgerystorytime,dental anxiety,sedation,sedation dentistry,nitrous,denturesatayoungage,snapindentures,acrylicoverdenture,extractions,hyperventilating,panicattacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments