Advertisement

Street Scootering At My Old School!

Street Scootering At My Old School! Today was a ton of fun! I went and picked up Brando Watson and Tito and we went over to my old elementary school and did some street scootering. We also did some street riding at some other spots down the road and I tried to get a new learn on my scooter. The new scooter trick I was trying to do was called a high chair. I only was able to get a small roll on it, but I got it sort of. After it started to get too dark to ride we went over to the Home Depot and got some supplies to do something I've been wanting to do for years. Be sure to check out the video tomorrow if you want to see what it is all about! Thank you all for watching and enjoy!

MERCH AVAILABLE HERE! ---►

For Business Inquiries---► bookraymondwarner@gmail.com

NEED SCOOTER PARTS? ---► Use discount code "RDUB" at and get 10% off your entire purchase!

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT:

SEND MAIL TO:
PO BOX 891147
Temecula, CA 92589

MY SPONSOR:
-Envy Scooters-
WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:
FACEBOOK:

CAMERA GEAR I USE:
-----------------------------------
Camera Body:
Wide Lens:
Cinnamode Lens:
Microphone:
Lens Adapter:

Follow RaymondWarnerDotCom:


Follow Bertha:


#RDubClub

-Have a great day and GodBless-

-Raymond “R-Dub” Warner

raymond warner,raymond,warner,sports,action sports,scooter,scooters,rdub,kicked out,security guard vs,security guard,kicked for scootering my old school,scootering,scooter tricks,envy scooter,envy scooters,scooter trick,trick,tricks,skateboard,bmx,ryan williams,raymond warner scooter,claudius vertesi,barspin,tailwhip,backflip,scooter fails,scooter videos,scooter edit,envy prodigy,r dub,raymondwarner,mega ramp,skatepark,skate park,skate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments