Advertisement

Run-down elevator modded by OTIS at the Nelson Street Car Park in Bristol

Run-down elevator modded by OTIS at the Nelson Street Car Park in Bristol [Recorded 8/7/19] This lift doesn't look particularly well looked after, although being in a car park that doesn't surprise me really. Not too much to say about this lift to be honest, just your typical generic modernisation in an NCP car park. Nothing too special about it really. :P

All my videos are copyrighted to me. You may NOT reuse any part of my videos, including the thumbnails, without permission from me.

Want to join the ZZ9 Productions Official Fan Server on Discord? Invite links can be made available on livestreams, and on request in the comments if I know you/your channel!

CREDITS:
Intro music by
Outro music by YouTube user escalatorgeek881 -
The Subscribe button was made by Just-Browsiing on DeviantArt.
If the creators of the Like symbol, The YouTube Logo/Bell Hybrid symbol or the Discord logo would like credit for these items, please leave a comment and for all videos UPLOADED (Not all videos published due to scheduling) after I confirm the addition it will be present.

ZZ9 Productions,old,elevator,lift,modernised,modernisation,mod,by,OTIS,generic,typical,bog,standard,dull,boring,grotty,Dewhurst,button,fixture,unknown,original,company,brand,manufacturer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments