Advertisement

Just Practicing Piano: Just Practicing Piano: basic scales (reworking on technique), maybe Hanon

Just Practicing Piano: Just Practicing Piano: basic scales (reworking on technique), maybe Hanon Hi all, I am live streaming my piano practice to give myself a little more motivation and have a little more consistency.

I love classical music mostly. I do feel that all music is sort of an acquired taste, so I believe I do (just) require time to learn to appreciate unfamiliar composers and styles. My life revolves around music, I teach piano, however I have been struggling with loneliness and self-proclaimed depression and have been very neglectful on music despite it being a persistent interest.

I am not great. My goal is to find a comfortable lifestyle involving enjoying music, and always finding ways to improve and learn and get better.

I might talk a little and treat this a little like a Vlog if I feel like. I used to keep a journal for a couple of years, and I like the idea that content is stored and archived even if I'm not sure anyone really reads it. It sort of makes me feel less lonely and gives some meaning to the everyday struggle of finding motivation.

This is it for now, thanks for stopping by!

Recent practice material:
basic scales (reworking on technique), maybe Hanon
Bach prelude and fugue bwv 883
Haydn sonata in C major, Adagio.

Hanon

Post a Comment

0 Comments