Advertisement

Is She Interested or Not?! | Approaching Women + Detroit Rap Style w| Persia Grai | Dating

Is She Interested or Not?! | Approaching Women + Detroit Rap Style w| Persia Grai | Dating Hey guys! In this episode I got to catch up with Detroit rapper, Persia Grai. We talk about the Detroit rap style, and how his style is different, along with a little back and forth about how guys approach girls they’re interested in. We even got to watch him work on an unreleased song live in the studio! Let me me know what you think! Leave a comment, like the video, subscribe and share pretty pleeeeeease! 😊

Video shot and edited my Kameron Donald, Golden Gates Production, LLC

Follow me on Instagram! -

Detroit Rap,Detroit Rappers,Pickup Game,Millenial Dating,Studio Sessions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments