Advertisement

I’m Unhappy and Need to Change – Finally Taking the Plunge that I’ve Always Wanted

I’m Unhappy and Need to Change – Finally Taking the Plunge that I’ve Always Wanted You’ve Got This – Episode 1

***

OMG!!!
Can you believe that this video is finally here?! I am so excited and nervous to share it with you all.
Come along with me on this journey of self discovery where I work hard to achieve the goals that I have always wanted!!!!
In this episode I give you a quick introduction into my life and the struggles that I have been facing with my body image and with health and fitness in general. I realise that things in my life need to change pronto if I am going to live the happy and confident life that I have dreamed of.

***

Stay tuned for the second episode which is being released on Monday 30th September 2019! I know that you are going to love it!

***

Music from www.bensound.com.

Health and fitness,lifestyle change,self love,self discovery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments