Advertisement

Could Insulin Be Causing Your Unexplained Health Problems?

Could Insulin Be Causing Your Unexplained Health Problems? Your blood sugar is normal, so everything's fine, right? THINK AGAIN!

Links mentioned:
**Blog series in insulin:**


A great intro to the problems caused by insulin even when blood sugar is normal:


Article I wrote on INSULIN & GOUT:


Article I wrote on INSULIN & PCOS:


Article I wrote on INSULIN & MEN'S HEALTH (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, BPH):


Article on INSULIN & SKIN:


Article on INSULIN & MIGRAINES:


Book: Diabetes Epidemic & You:


Keto event in OTTAWA -- Sept 21, 2019:


Keto event in Raleigh, NC - Oct 12, 2019:


**BUY THE PAGE 4 DIET**
The simplest, least complicated, and MOST EFFECTIVE way to lose fat on keto:


Like my videos? Consider supporting me on Patreon! You can help me keeping making videos for as little as $2 a month. Higher amounts get you early access to blog posts or access to my monthly research review! Check my page out here:

Don't want to use Patreon? No problem! You can still support my work via a one-time or recurring contribution via PayPal: www.paypal.com -- send to my email address: tuitnutrition@gmail.com
**THANK YOU!**

Keto,LCHF,Ketogenic diet,Ketosis,Ketones,Low carb,Atkins,Banting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments