Advertisement

Capricorn - The Best Is Yet To Come! September 16th - 30th Tarot & Astrology Reading

Capricorn - The Best Is Yet To Come! September 16th - 30th Tarot & Astrology Reading Welcome to my channel & thank you for joining me!

I have been reading Tarot and Astrology charts for many years, working with clients around the world. I've had educational and fulfilling experiences, including teaching regular Astrology classes and 10 years writing Horoscopes and Moon Calendars for Atlanta's 'Aquarius' Magazine. I have a great passion for helping people gain a deeper understanding of their life journey through these methods. Be sure to Subscribe, Like and Share this video with your friends and loved ones if you enjoy the content.

Blessings to you on your path!

Personal readings are available by contacting me at my email address: arielroseastrology@hotmail.com
Or text inquiries to 470-878-7518

Decks Used -
Spirit of the Animals - 
Eternal Crystals - 
Radiant Rider Waite Tarot - 
Whispers of Love Oracle - 

Capricorn,September,September 16th - 30th. 16,30,Today,Weekly,Daily,Astrologyu,Tarot,Reading,Forecast,Horoscope,Zodiac,Guidance,Spirituality,Venus,Moon,Rising,Ascendant,Natal,Chart,Cards,Sun Sign,Star Sign,

Post a Comment

0 Comments