Advertisement

CANCER OCTOBER: HOW TO SUSTAIN AMIDST SUCCESS

CANCER OCTOBER: HOW TO SUSTAIN AMIDST SUCCESS Cancer Monthly Reading for October (2019)

Extended Video Length: 32:42


AS IT RESONATES:
To “resonate” is supposed to evoke images, memories, and emotions that run deep and full. Watching me will either summon them within you or you’ll feel absolutely nothing. If the former, stay on for the energy work.

For the latter, stay on for the SCOOBY SNACKS: to be entertained by me illustrating someone else's true life story, right before your eyes!

PERSONAL READINGS:
I take the Oracle/Querent relationship extremely seriously. As a gifted inherited psychic, it’s an honor and privilege to use my talents with integrity. I help you find hidden and obstructed truths, clarity, and understanding in information that’s inaccessible to the masses that I channel with ease. The dailies are reflective of what you can expect after booking: a video-recorded tarot reading of me channeling the answers you are looking for and explaining them to you in clear, concise, definitive terms, often times with humor and reassuring encouragement. Booking a reading with me establishes a connection with me, and if you’ve ever resonated with any of these YouTube readings, chances are we are already connected :) I look forward to providing the answers you seek…

RESONATE AND CIRCULATE:
The energy work I do here is Timeless; so browse all of the readings for the ones your intuition guides you to digest. They will help fill in some gaps you’ve been trying to reach.

ACCURACY:
As far as resonance accuracy goes, what’s happening here is this: I’m using my psychic faculty to “tune into” your energies, whether they exist in the past, present, future… in your unconscious, subconscious, or conscious awareness. I expound, clarify, and illuminate these energies back to you through this tarot reading. Naturally, some days will be more of your energies and some, less.

WITH ME, THE STRONGEST ENERGY ALWAYS WINS.

HOW TO DO THE ENERGY WORK:
When you finish this reading and any other readings that resonate, there will have been an energetic shift vibrationally from when you began watching them. For the time you’re listening/watching this reading, your energies are being altered as you react to me reacting to you… This is the power of the energy work you and I are doing. You’re tuning into me tuning into you (and certain collectives). So if you see something you like, it's really what you like about yourself.

When you absorb me you absorb the lessons of the tarot at the deepest levels…

WELCOME TO THE ARTEAGAN.
WELCOME TO THE WATCHNATALEE CHANNEL.
SEE YOU TOMORROW! ^_^

PRIVATE READINGS, EXTENDEDS, & GOOD KARMA:


INSTAGRAM:


CALENDAR MENU & SCHEDULE:


Sunday: Cancer, Scorpio, & Pisces Weekly.

Monday: Capricorn Corner. Capricorn, Virgo, & Taurus Weekly. All Signs Daily.

Tuesday: Libra, Aquarius, & Gemini Weekly. All Signs Daily.

Wednesday: Aries, Leo, & Sagittarius Weekly. All Signs Daily.

Thursday: All Signs Daily.

Friday: All Signs Weekend Friday - Sunday. All Signs Sex + Love.

Saturday: No Readings Published.

“They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness”
― Manly P Hall

Cancer,Cancer Sun,Cancer Moon,Cancer Ascendant,Cancer Rising,Astrology,Tarot,Tarot Reading,Monthly Reading,October,Psychic,Psychic Reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments