Advertisement

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's all-time greatest one-liners! - Oh My Goal

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's all-time greatest one-liners! - Oh My Goal He’s shown his colors from his very first press conference in 1999. “My names Zlatan Ibrahimovic and I’m going to be the best player in the world.” The kid was only 18 but he was already displaying his incredible nerve.

As time has passed, the Swede has become the master of one-liners, his press conferences are completely unpredictable. Discover all of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s most famous quotes.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,zlatan,ibrahimovic,ibra,La Galaxy,AC Milan,Manchester United,#psg,football,soccer,futbol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments