Advertisement

The Moon! Birds that are not! there is a method to my madness!

The Moon! Birds that are not! there is a method to my madness! all from the 23/07/2019,....Don't worry liemeewatcher has not lost the plot! please read! ,.....be calm, yes looking like a bird! but watch what it dose! it! stops! and something came out from this object,. when i show in the video, a close up! there is a method to my madness! The Moon Birds that are not! Some will say its a bird i am not saying anything you should make your own mind up! go back on my video's i show this and birds! don't worry liemeewatcher has not gone round the bend! interesting strangeness at the Moon!, All comment welcome! all the best to my subs! liemeewatcher

moon,birds,life,pluto,elon musk,watcher,planets,nasa,ufo,uk ufo,usa ufo,elon musk!,strangness,uk,usa,mars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments