Advertisement

The Hottest Plushies of Summer 2019

The Hottest Plushies of Summer 2019 I got sent a whole ton (not actually a ton) of new plushies that will be coming out this summer. It was a little overwhelming until I realized I shouldn't be afraid of these things, they're just plushies and I'm an adult. I think I got this. Or do I...

Oh Man!!!
I was so excited by the Heat cheek bunny that I failed to do anything I usually would with the tag and info...

Fail!

The heat cheek bunny is from a brand called "Cuties" for ages 0+ and cost me $20 at Toys 'R' Us.

I'm having a hard time finding them online so that I can offer my U.S viewers a place to buy them, because apparently you guys are loving them as much as me!!!
I'll post a photo of the cute cow on my Instagram I believe it shows the tag!

★ Subscribe:

★ Twitter:
★ Instagram:

Check out some of our other Plushie videos:

Can I Make A Scruff A Luv Look Right?:


They sent me BEES!!! - Moosh-Moosh Series 3:


These are the SOFTEST things EVER! - Moosh-Moosh Plush Pillows:


The REAL sounds of the sea - Pinkfong's Baby Shark Singing Plushies:

greatbigtoybox,toys,kids,toy,video,fun,gbtb,scruff a luv,squeezamals,cozy dozy,cuties,scented,plushies,grape,watermelon,slow rise,cute,animals,colour change,babies,kitten,kitty,narwhal,puppy,dog,octopus,bee,Bebuts,beebutts,scruff a love,water toy,electronic,talking,sounds,teddy,bear,bunny,seal,koala,elephant,unicorn,glitter,sparkles,panda,pastel,rainbow,stuffies,squish,Jen,honest,review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments