Advertisement

The Disney Sequel I Am Most Terrified Of

The Disney Sequel I Am Most Terrified Of Bet no one was expecting two uploads in a week! This is a video I got about halfway done before my hiatus started, and that I finished it this week. I’m going to be taking a break from RWBY content for awhile (except for the Shonen jump manga) while I ramp up production on my RWBY rewrite project. I usually don’t talk about pop culture or anything of that sort unless I am very passionate about that topic. This is one Disney sequel I am very afraid of and hope does not get made, because Disney is simply not the same company or studio that it used to be. Enjoy! I’ll probably do something more artsy or writing related next week.
Anime in Thumbnail: Konosuba
Cheer for Megumin! She is in the running to be selected for the Riot Kitty Cafe!

disney,sequel,disney sequel,who framed roger rabbit,afraid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments