Advertisement

Major Closet Cleanup & SHAADI shopping again! | Anushae Says

Major Closet Cleanup & SHAADI shopping again! | Anushae Says Hello everyone! welcome back to my channel! sorry for making you wait for the vlog!'

Places visited
-Kehkeshan Shopping Arcade near Schon Circle Clifton
-Ala Raasi Restaurant in DHA phase 6 Karachi

Let me know your feedback in the comments section below.

WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS

Q&A with BUBZ answering your questions

Wedding shopping VLOG

How I got rid of acne

Instagram is bad for mental health

WATCH MY CPIC SERIES

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 4




WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
Website :
Facebook:
Twitter :
Instagram :
Snapchat: Anushaesays


Hello everyone! welcome to my channel i make videos about lifestyle, home tours, makeup tutorials, hairstyles for long and short hair, beauty hacks, trendy fashion look books, DIYs and home remedies! I post weekly vlogs capturing my adventures around my 3rd world country life :) SUBSCRIBE!

urdu youtube videos,anushae says,anushae khan,pakistani vlogger,girl vlogger,fashion vlogger,fashion blogger,desi youtuber,top female youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments