Advertisement

I GOT 9 BLADEMASTERS AND THEY'RE INSANE! - NEW CHAMPIONS?! - TFT - Teamfight Tactics

I GOT 9 BLADEMASTERS AND THEY'RE INSANE! - NEW CHAMPIONS?! - TFT - Teamfight Tactics Using a hilarious bug caused by the new Hextech units allowed for a duplicating but that can give your units spatula item buffs. IT WAS GREAT!

I'm starting up a patreon. I'm unsure what I'm benefits I should give to the higher tiers, but I'll do my best to figure something out. Coaching is always an option, but if 20 people want to support throught he higher tiers, it makes it hard to find time to get around to them. I appreciate all and any support, but don't feel obligated to become a patron.


Thanks to the past months patrons:
Phynias
Aurelio P.
Gonzalo U.
Jacob T.
Nicholas K.
Sølv U.
Vasileios K.


Check out My Instagram for daily Shaco Clips!
Insta:
Twitter:
Discord:

tft,teamfight tactics,league,league of legends,pink ward,pinkwardlol,ap shaco,shaco,hextech,new champions,new origin,hextech synergy,gamer,gaming,pinkward,team fight tactics,blademasters,9 blademasters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments