Advertisement

BUYING Everything In A STORE MR. BEAST CHALLENGE **BAD IDEA** |Gavin Magnus

BUYING Everything In A STORE MR. BEAST CHALLENGE **BAD IDEA** |Gavin Magnus Hey guys I hope you enjoy watching buying everything in a store mr beast challenge, this was totally a bad idea. Stay tuned to find out why at the end of this funny challenge video. I've seen this done by Mr. Beast and it was so amazing I wanted to try this challenge as well. Normally I do videos with my awesome girlfriend Piper Rockelle, but she is out of town so I called up another friend for this shopping video.

To see more awesome shopping challenge videos with my friends make sure you SUBSCRIBE!!

#Challenge #shopping #mrbeast

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!
Follow me on IG

Download the song now:
Cop the Merch Here:

The official video for Crushin by Gavin Magnus ft. Piper Rockelle is here:

Follow Piper Rockelle
IG:
YouTube:

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications.

Follow me on all my social media profiles:
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

gavin magnus,gavin,gavinmagnus,gavin and piper,gavinn,boys of summer 2018,magnus,gaven magnus,buying everything,buying everything in a store,buying everything in the store,shopping challenge,bad idea,everything in the store,shopping,challenge,bad,idea,gavin magnus girlfriend,piper rockelle,piper,mr beast,beast,mrbeast,mr.beast,mr beast challenge,friends,girlfriend,friend,money,store,store challenge,funny challenge,gaviin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments